2. Did you keep your New Years resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think so...I forgot what they were actually. Did I even have any?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? well my great-grandmother...but she wasn;t close to me anyway.
5. What countries did you visit? none
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? more time, more energy, more determination
7. What date(s) from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory and why? too many...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? meeting certain people I will never forget. graduating. attending college.
9. What was your biggest failure? I am not sure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? no
11. What was the best thing you bought? art supplies.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? not sure
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? dont know exactly
14. Where did most of your money go? food...random stuff
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? many things
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? i dont know
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? sadder I guess...
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? been around certain people more. wish I had more hobbies...
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? being lazy
20. How will you be spending Christmas? its over...
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? hmmm...depends on what is meant by "love." sigh...yes.
23. How many one night stands? none
24. What was your favorite TV program(s)? family guy, the simpsons, gilmore girls.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?no
26. What was the best book you read? sigh...HP?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? lots
28. What did you want that you actually got? many things
29. What did you want and not get? I have to think about that one
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday? spent the whole day with nathan. :) Also, had cake and food with my flatmates (apartment buddies)
32. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying? more good luck. hehe
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? its comfortable...then it's good.
34. What kept you sane? food and my random hobbies.
35. Which celebrity did you fancy the most? none
36. What political issue stirred you the most? bush and his...urm...
37. Who did you miss? from previous years? some people and certain memories.
38. Who was the best new person you met? nathan and others of course :)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005? things happen and you just have to accept it.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: dont know...